Thursday, September 3, 2009

They say it's your Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!

Memories of a Life through the songs of my life.

"It was the third of September, a day I'll always remember."
The Temptations

"I'm in the middle, the middle of life. I'm a boy and I'm a man, I'm eighteen and I like it!"
Alice Cooper

"4 and 20 years ago, I came into this world, the son of a woman and a man who lived in strife. He was ired of being bored, and he wasn't into selling door to door, and he worked like the devil to be more."
Neil Young

"Mother mother ocean, I have heard your call. Wanted to sail upon your waters since I weas three years old. I made enough money to buy Miami and I pissed it away so fast, never meant to last, it's never meant to last. There's nothing to plunder the cannons don't thunder, I'm an over 40 victim of fate. Arriving too late, arriving too late."
Jimmy Buffet

I wonder why no one's ever written a song about being 55?

"Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm 64?
The Beatles

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!! the blog is looking great. one complaint that i hope you will consider, take off the damn indian music! i used to try to stay underwater in the pool during the whole duration of the song, just to try to escape it!! sometimes i still have to come up for air!

    you know the one..durin durin durin durin durin durin... blah!



    oh and... you need more pictures of me. ;)

    ReplyDelete